Hall and Partners tailor their services to suit individual client needs. Our services provided by experienced practitioners include:
- Provision of Principal Designer (CDM) Services.
- Plan, manage, and monitor health and safety in the pre-construction stage of the project.
- Ensure duty holders, in particular designers, apply the general Principles of Prevention.
- Identify client information relevant to Health and Safety.
- Provide relevant information to duty holders.
- Provide relevant information to the Principal Contractor to help them plan, manage, monitor and co-ordinate health and safety in the construction phase.
- Monitor ongoing health and safety in design.
- Prepare the health and safety file.
Extensive experience of the CDM Regulations ensures that Hall and Partners are established as the key adviser to clients.